Make Your Booking Below
PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW CAREFULLY
PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL OF OUR TABLES ARE ON THIS BOOKING SYSTEM. WE RESERVE A CERTAIN NUMBER FOR WALK-IN BUSINESS.
In order to make a reservation, you must use the form below. This feature allows us to make informed decisions on the ground so that we can maintain good social distancing for guests while also ensuring that the craic will be had! To book your reservation you will be asked to give your credit / debit card details to account for a fully refundable €10 deposit. The €10 is only charged to your account if you do not show up for your reservation. Your reservation can be cancelled up to 24 hours before you are due to arrive at the bar. If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours before your time slot or if you are 15 mins late, you will lose the deposit and your reservation. The 105 minute rule applies to your booking. There should be no more than 1 household in your party booking. Ordering food is optional.
INDOOR DINING GUIDELINES
- People need to show evidence of immunity on arrival, before they take their seats in the pub
- Maximum of six people to a table
- People will need to wear masks as they walk around
- Tables can be 1m apart, unless there kids at a table
- There will be a 2 hour limit on table bookings
- CO2 monitors will be installed in order for pub owners to check ventilation
- Unvaccinated Children will be allowed accompanied by vaccinated Adults once seated 2m away from other tables
Please Note: If there are no options showing for your selected time slot or party size, this means that there is no availability on the booking system for that selection. Also, we cannot always accommodate additional guest requests to bookings due to reduced capacity and current HSE guidelines so try to ensure accuracy when making a booking. With that being said, we will still try to cater for your needs where safely and operationally feasible. Also note, minimum of 3 people per booking for outdoor dining under current table arrangements. Thank you for your support and cooperation.